Carol's soire

flag...@gmail.com

May 12, 2024, 7:35:06 PMMay 12
to NoAzRiders
Steve Jacobson and Rich Haag will attend  and if you haven't already received enough deserts, we'll think of something totally inferior to everything else.

Carol Naille

May 12, 2024, 7:36:51 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Are you bringing Boone’s Farm?

Aloha,Carol

On Sun, May 12, 2024 at 4:35 PM flag...@gmail.com <flag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Steve Jacobson and Rich Haag will attend  and if you haven't already received enough deserts, we'll think of something totally inferior to everything else.

Gerard Oleszczuk

May 12, 2024, 7:42:04 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Omg! I haven't heard of Boone's farm since high school.

Rich Haag

May 12, 2024, 10:33:41 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
With some crystal stemmed goblets as well

Mark Jennings

May 12, 2024, 11:00:06 PMMay 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Strawberry Hill.  Finest bota-bag swill.

c steers

May 13, 2024, 10:44:15 AMMay 13
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Wait. Don’t forget the Mateus in the funky ceramic bottle that was perfect for the groovy multi-colored dripping candle….