Re: Digest for noazriders@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John Kersh

Mar 12, 2024, 9:24:06 PMMar 12
to noazr...@googlegroups.com
Me and the bikes are in the Valley, so can't make it this month.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2024 at 8:03 PM <noazr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jon <noazr...@gmail.com>: Mar 10 01:50PM -0700

My apologies for having missed our regular SECOND SUNDAY lunch today. Somebody switched my meds.

We will again schedule our lunch at Delhi Palace as was planned for last month and canceled due to 36” of snow . Normal time - 11:00 at the restaurant. The plan is to make it “family style” to provide more variety. Address is: 2500 S. Woodlands Blvd. but I recommend that you check Google Maps for directions.

RSVP’s will be much appreciated.

Also, a heads up regarding our May lunch which will be on MAY 19–to avoid interfering with Mothers Day. This will be a special lunch hosted by Carol Naille in the garage at her house which, according to Carol, is now free of motorcycles. However, Allen’s 3 wheel Morgan still lives there. More details will follow as we get closer.

Hope to see you all next Sunday providing I stay on my meds!

Jon Dyer

Sent from my iPad