[בלוגרים נגד 892] Video Tutorials - We need your help in promoting them

Rimon Levy

Apr 29, 2010, 2:40:35 AM4/29/10
to no892
חשבתי שהנושא יעניין את חברי הקבוצה

From: Robert Guerra [mailto:gue...@freedomhouse.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 5:17 AM

Dear ,

As part of our project on promoting freedom of expression through technology and circumvention tools, my team has produced a series of simple, easy to understand video tutorials on how to use some of the leading anti-censorship tools.

Our aim is to not only help facilitate the promotion of existing circumvention tools, but also encourage the development of new creative materials that will make circumvention tools cool, trendy and popular to a wider internet audience.

We would appreciate your help in sharing these videos with your friends, colleagues and networks. Our collection of videos can be found on Youtube at the following address:

http://youtube.com/freedom4internet

For security reasons we have also created  versions of the video tutorials that have had all references to Freedom House removed. The anonymous videos are available at http://bit.ly/cyr63R

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions and/or comments.

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards,

Robert

--

R. Guerra

Program Director, Internet Freedom, Freedom House

1301 Connecticut Ave. NW Fl.6, Washington, DC 20036

Direct +1 202 747 7067  Mobile +1 202-569-1800

Email: gue...@freedomhouse.org

--
קיבלת הודעה זו מכיוון שאתה מנוי לקבוצה 'Blogger Coalition against Internet Censorship' בקבוצות Google.
כדי לפרסם הודעות בקבוצה זו, שלח דוא"ל ל-no...@googlegroups.com.