Saint John The Baptist 7-26-99

wen

Feb 18, 2011, 10:49:24 AM2/18/11

St. John The Baptist says,
"Some men, women and children cannot fathom that within themselves
they have a Portion of The Creator. They know right from wrong, they
know what is pure from impure, whether it be physical, conversation,
thoughts or actions. If they can honestly say they know right from
wrong, should they not ask themselves, 'How do I know this? It is so
deeply ingrained in me, this knowledge, this understanding.'"

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON JULY 26,1999 AT 1:10
P.M.

SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST

"I am John The Baptist. Many unknown Saints speak through this
Gift of Divine Love. They do not mention Their Names but oftentimes
join in conversations wherever this little one through whom We All
speak is present.

The world of mankind, all degrees of intellect, all backgrounds,
all ages, have been given a Gift beyond what they truly understand a
Gift of Divine to be.

So many times, in a quiet conversation, or a conversation that
has for it a subject that is worldly in nature, context and
description, no one present understands it to be Someone such as a
Saint adding ideas, even Their Personality.

The Father, in His Love for mankind, has blessed the world at
this time with a Gift, using a voice or script to encourage men, women
and children to more fully comprehend what a Great Gift of Divine Love
human life is to man.

Granted, throughout the world there are so many desecrations
daily against the Commandments of The Father, and these desecrations
are looked upon as normal thinking, actions, activities, beliefs,
forgetting that sometimes in the vile intentions or subject matter of
the enemy of The Father, the Souls of all of human life become victims
at this time.

Some men, women and children cannot fathom that within themselves
they have a Portion of The Creator. They know right from wrong, they
know what is pure from impure, whether it be physical, conversation,
thoughts or actions. If they can honestly say they know right from
wrong, should they not ask themselves, 'How do I know this? It is so
deeply ingrained in me, this knowledge, this understanding.'

The question needs some looking into, using the logic of what
the human life was created for, and how in human life it is innate to
know what is pure for the body, or impure; also, how speech enters
into what would be pleasing to The Father or displeasing to Him. The
reason, of course, has to be that human life has and is a Close
Connecting Link, unseen, but innately felt because of an individual
knowing when they are acting, speaking something impure.

Today as I speak to a small group, it is My Hopes, My Love for
human life that pleads with these Words: Please use your energies,
your love for God, to spread All the Words that have been delivered
through this Gift of His Divine Love. Do it with love, and do it in a
generous way. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.