Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 10-2-02

1 view

wen

Jan 13, 2011, 11:14:21 PM1/13/11

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"So many Saints have spoken because it was important for human beings
of all ages to understand that Sainthood is not just a story, or a
myth; it is part of Divine Plan."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON OCTOBER 2,2002 AT
12:23 P.M.

SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

"I am Saint Joseph.

This Gift of The Father's Love is Far Greater than any human
being can perceive It to be. It is a Gift, not just of encouragement,
but of Direction, implanting strength in the Purpose for which human
life was created.

So many Saints have spoken because it was important for human
beings of all ages to understand that Sainthood is not just a story,
or a myth; it is part of Divine Plan.

Each human being created has a Goal. They do not understand it
when they are very young, but time does give them, not just the
understanding, but the True Purpose for human life, and that it is
logical to have a Goal Greater than the human mind could possibly
perceive a goal to be, because of how human life is created, and Why
The Father, How The Father, Wills it to be.

I will close My Words. I know I speak rapidly, but more will be
spoken on this at a later time. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.