Saint Alphonsus Liguori on 3-1-95

0 views
Skip to first unread message

reevve

unread,
May 18, 2009, 3:18:58 PM5/18/09
to

St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
"Mankind is a special creation of The Father,
because in this creation The Father has placed a Portion
of Himself. Let no man speak to you in denial of this
Gift of Divine Love, for you must understand, as man,
you have the ability to become a great Saint."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 1,1995

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

" I am Saint Alphonsus Liguori. I speak
through a little one in the world. As the Words are
spoken, many of you recognize Them as Words that give
much thought to daily living, much energy to the mind,
and much hope in ways you do not always think about.

This little one through whom We All speak, is an
instrument of The Father's, and has been for a very
long time. The Words that pass through are Words of
Direction, Words of Hope. As the Words pass through
systematically, They are easily understood by you.

A small form, a loving form has been handed to
the world at this time in which you live, because this
is how you, and many, many others, could understand
the Magnitude of the Instruction that has been, and is
being given to man.

The Words that have been written, have been
written in such a form that would not be difficult for
all to understand. The Words are clear, definite, and
in all ways understandable to even those who are not
fully educated, because you see, The Father loves all
men.

A child picks a book up. A child says, 'I want
to read.' Someone assists the child in this, and the
child, in learning the new words, learning the meaning
of the words, grows more interested in what is being
said.

So much was given to you on this night, so much
for you to think about, for you to better understand that
as you are in the world as man, you have responsibilities
morally, mentally, physically, because you have been
handed a Gift of Divine Love, a Portion of The Father
called a Soul, and this Soul is the Recipient of all you
are, all you do, all you say. This Soul is with you
every moment of every day.

Mankind is a special creation of The Father,
because in this creation The Father has placed a Portion
of Himself. Let no man speak to you in denial of this
Gift of Divine Love, for you must understand, as man,
you have the ability to become a great Saint.

I do not say that your name will be known
throughout the world. That is not important. But when
the time comes, and the announcement is made that you
are amongst All of Us, We will All join with you in a
manner and a way that will be a joy to you forever.

Never forget, you have the responsibility of a
Special Gift. Make a promise to The Father on this
day that you will return It to Him with your name, and
when you do, It will be Pure in Its State. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.


Jesus-loves-you

unread,
May 19, 2009, 6:08:50 AM5/19/09
to
"reevve" <ree...@yahoo.com> wrote ...

Newsgroups: News:no.kultur.folklore.ufo
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009, CET 21:18, GMT 19:18
Subject: Saint Alphonsus Liguori on 3-1-95
<news:6e38a570-50fa-4c1f...@g19g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>

=== quote start ===

SAINT ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

=== quote (end) ===


Og i denne meddelse stod der s� ...
And here stood there (in this message) ...

(NB! Uredigeret overs�ttelse via http://translate.google.dk/translate_t# )
(Note: Unedited translation via http://translate.google.dk/translate t# )


=== citat start ===

St. Alphonsus Liguori siger,
"Menneskeheden er en s�rlig oprettelsen af faderen,
fordi der i denne skabelse Faderen har lagt en del
af sig selv. Lad ingen mand taler til dig i ben�gtelse af dette
Gave af guddommelige Love, for du m� forst�, som mand,
De har evnen til at blive en stor Saint. "

�benbaring leveres via FRANC M. KLUG
OM marts 1,1995

SAINT ALPHONSUS Liguori

"Jeg er Saint Alphonsus Liguori. Jeg taler
gennem en lille en i verden. Som Ord er
talt, at mange af jer genkende dem som ord, der giver
meget menes at dagligdags, meget energi til sindet,
og h�ber p� m�der, du ikke altid t�nke p�.

Denne lille en gennem hvem vi alle taler, er en
instrument i Faderens, og er blevet til et meget
lang tid. De ord, der passerer gennem ord af
Retning, ord Hope. Som ordene passere gennem
systematisk, De er let forst�elige dig.

En lille form, en k�rlig form er blevet udleveret til
verden p� dette tidspunkt, hvor du bor, fordi denne
er, hvordan du, og mange, mange andre, kunne forst�
st�rrelsen af den instruks, har v�ret og er
der gives til mennesker.

De ord, der er blevet skrevet, har v�ret
skrevet i en s�dan form, der ikke ville v�re vanskeligt for
alle at forst�. Ordene er klare, konkrete og
p� alle m�der forst�eligt, at selv de, der ikke er
fuldt uddannede, fordi du kan se, Fader elsker alle
m�nd.

Et barn tager en bog op. Et barn siger: "Jeg �nsker
at l�se. " Nogen hj�lper barnet i det, og
barn, i at l�re nye ord, l�ring, jf.
af ordene, vokser mere interesseret i, hvad der bliver
sagde.

S� meget blev givet til dig p� denne nat, s� meget
for dig at t�nke p�, at du bedre kan forst�, at
som du er i verden som mand, du har ansvar
moralsk, mentalt, fysisk, fordi du er blevet
udleveres en gave af guddommelige Love, en del af Fader
kaldes en sj�l, og denne sj�l er modtageren af alt, hvad du
er alt hvad du g�r, alt hvad du siger. Denne Soul er med dig
hvert �jeblik af hver dag.

Menneskeheden er en s�rlig oprettelsen af faderen,
fordi der i denne skabelse Faderen har lagt en del
af sig selv. Lad ingen mand taler til dig i ben�gtelse af dette
Gave af guddommelige Love, for du m� forst�, som mand,
De har evnen til at blive en stor Saint.

Jeg siger ikke, at dit navn vil v�re kendte
hele verden. Det er ikke vigtigt. Men n�r
den tid kommer, og meddelelsen er, at du
er blandt alle os, vi vil alle sammen med dig i en
m�de og en m�de, der vil v�re en gl�de til dig for evigt.

Aldrig glemme, du har ansvaret for en
Special Gave. Foretag et l�fte til faderen p� dette
dag, du vil returnere det til ham med dit navn, og
N�r du g�r, vil det v�re Pure i sin stat. S� m� det v�re s�dan. "

St. Joseph's Hill af h�b
Brea, California 92822 USA
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
Alle Afsl�ringer leveres spontant
og kontinuerligt, som det er set ved alle de
stede p� det p�g�ldende tidspunkt.
� Copyright 1996 FMK. Alle rettigheder forbeholdt.
Dette er brugt med tilladelse af rettighedsindehaveren.

=== citat slut ====


Compare with ...

(Jesus siger:)

Og I skal ikke kalde nogen p� jorden jeres 'fader�';
thi kun �n er jeres Fader, han som er i Himlene.

Ej heller skal I lade jer kalde 'f�rere';
thi kun �n er jeres f�rer, Kristus.

(Matt. 23,9-10)


(Jesus says:)

And you must not call anyone here on earth 'Father�';
because you have only one Father in heaven.

Nor should you be called 'Leader,'
because your one and only leader is the Messiah.

(Matt. 23,9-10)


So ...

*What's* special about St. Alphonsus Liguori, reevve ?

Is he a prophet (sent by Jesus, the Messiah, our Savior) ?

or ... (Matt. 24,24) ?


With kind regards,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael, the *fool* of Christ.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a meteor. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34- Jos.10,11)
Last OUTPUT: 8773 <news:4a12721c$0$90268$1472...@news.sunsite.dk>
Info <http://groups.google.com/group/dk.test/msg/0c2acbb0aa88edf8>
<http://groups.google.dk/group/no.kultur.folklore.ufo/>. File-number: 8774


Jesus-loves-you

unread,
May 19, 2009, 6:17:05 AM5/19/09
to
"Jesus-loves-you" skrev...

8774 <news:4a128535$0$90270$1472...@news.sunsite.dk>
>
> "reevve" <ree...@yahoo.com> wrote ...
[ ... ]
> St. Alphonsus Liguori says,
[ ... ]


> Never forget, you have the responsibility of a
> Special Gift. Make a promise to The Father on this

> day that you will return It to Him ...


I *like* these words ... :-)

Internal System-code-reference:
Hillsong - This Is Our God [2008], Track 04, This Is Our God.mp3


With kind regards,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael, the *fool* of Christ.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a meteor. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34- Jos.10,11)

Last OUTPUT: 8774 <news:4a128535$0$90270$1472...@news.sunsite.dk>
Info <http://groups.google.com/group/dk.test/msg/0c2acbb0aa88edf8>
<http://groups.google.dk/group/no.kultur.folklore.ufo/>. File-number: 8775


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages