[Feydt][Schumann][Bergen]

Paul Gratas

Jun 30, 2004, 6:45:06 AM6/30/04
Hello,

I live in France and i search any informations
about my ancestors in norway:

Henrich Gustave Feydt °26/11/1830-Bergen

Father Adolphe Leopold Feydt
Mother Martha Schumann °16/08/1801-Bergen
Married 03/03/1822-Bergen

How can i obtain a copy of these acts?

TY
Paul

Pudde Fjord

Jun 30, 2004, 8:15:15 AM6/30/04

You can search for them digitally on

http://www.digitalarkivet.no/ (select "English" at the bottom.)

Select geographical area, Bergen and search for the names in different
records. Remeber that the spelling of names may vary.

Good luck!
--
Work like a lion. | Stand like the tree.
Play like a kitten. | Bend like the willow.

Bente Aaris

Jul 1, 2004, 6:59:50 AM7/1/04

"Paul Gratas" <paul....@free.fr> skrev i melding

> Hello,
>
> I live in France and i search any informations
> about my ancestors in norway:
>
> Henrich Gustave Feydt °26/11/1830-Bergen
>
> Father Adolphe Leopold Feydt
> Mother Martha Schumann °16/08/1801-Bergen
> Married 03/03/1822-Bergen

There wedding found place in the Cross Church (on Norwegian Kors Kirken =
KK) in Bergen.
(his surname Feydt are poss. a spelling mistake to Feldt ;o) ).
kjøbmand=merchant - jfr.= Mlle

Digitalarkivet: Marriages in Bergen 1816-1911. [49846/154]
All rights: Digitalarkivet
Record 5090-5095 of 32724 total in The database Digitalarkivet: Baptisms in
Bergen 1816-1894. [72755/156]
All rights: Digitalarkivet doep1816.htm
Record 1-4 of 4 selected in The database

Year No Date of birth Date of baptism Name Sex Father's occupation
Father's given name Father's last name Home Mother's given name Mother's
last name Remarks Congregation
23581 1825 7 Okt 09 Des 04 Birgithe Feydt Kjøbmand Adolph
Feydt 24-14 Martha Feydt fød Schuman Mariakirken
23608 1827 2 Mai 26 Jun 24 Adolph Leopold Feydt Handlende
Adolph Leopold Feydt 24-14 Martha Schumann Mariakirken
23629 1830 1 Nov 26 Jan 10 Henrik Gustav Feydt Handlende
Adolph Leopold Feydt 23-6 Martha Schumann Mariakirken
65902 1823 Nov 04 Nov 28 Daniel Dietrich Schuman Feydt m
Kjøbmand Adolph Leopold Feydt 4-84 Martha Feydt f.Schuman 4-84,
hiemmedøbt 1411 af mad.Ebbesen
Nykirken

First name, groom Last name, groom Position, groom Age, groom First
name, bride Last name, bride Position, bride Age, bride Date of marriage
Year Church
5086 Peder Mathiasen Eidsvaag uk tjenestekarl 22 6m Bolette
Samuelsdtr Enke 40 3m Jan 13 1822 KK
5087 Hans Andersen Steen Enkemand daglønner 34 9m Gunille Oline
Pedersdtr pige 31 Jan 13 1822 KK
5088 Rasmus Knudsen Midgaard Enkemand borgerbrygger 41 6m Anne
Bænte Philipsdtr Smith jfr 32 6m Feb 20 1822 KK
5089 Niels Nielsen uk bagersvend 26 Inger Maria Larsdtr 31
Feb 24 1822 KK
5090 Adolph Leopold Feldt uk kjøbmand 23 Martha Schumann jfr
21 Mar 03 1822 KK

You can find more acts on the family as mentioned before in the
digitalarkivet.no (Birgithe died 14 weeks old)

> How can i obtain a copy of these acts?

Here:

Statsarkivet i Bergen (Records from Hordaland, Sogn og Fjordane)
Årstadveien 22,
N-5009 Bergen
Telephone: + 47 55 96 58 00
Fax: + 47 55 96 58 01
E-mail: statsarki...@riksarkivaren.dep.no

--
Bente Aaris

Bente Aaris

Jul 1, 2004, 7:08:37 AM7/1/04

rsc...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2018, 9:52:33 AM3/20/18
Hello Paul,

You are a distant relative of mine as I descend from Martha Schumann's younger brother Alrich.

Are you still reachable?

Kind regards

Ronny Schumann

shedd...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2018, 5:17:07 PM10/27/18
Trenger du et raskt lån for å løse din nåværende økonomiske krise? så bekymre deg ikke mer som SHEDDY Investment inc. er endelig her for å gi deg et raskt lån av noe beløp til den billigste renten. det er raskt og veldig pålitelig.
SHEDDY Investment Inc. er et uavhengig privat lånselskap som nylig er registrert og godkjent av verdensbanken.
gi oss en prøveversjon i dag, kontakt oss på shedd...@gmail.com