Komplett Bach (160 CDer)+ Mozart (170 CDer)

BAH

Aug 5, 2007, 10:14:25 AM8/5/07
Komplett Mozart:

Pen brukt. Alle CDene ligger i ordinære "jewel-case" (mao ikke papphefter
som den komprimerte utgaven som også ligger ute på QXL). CDene inneholder
hefte med beskrivelse av verker, tekster osv.

The BRILLIANT CLASSICS MOZART EDITION is one of the most ambitious recording
projects in history.

This CD-Edition includes the complete works of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in
perfect recording quality (DDD). More than a half of all the works are new
recordings.

The new recordings are based on the most recent research in the field of
"authentic performance practice", using period instruments and stylistic
features as used in Mozart's time. Furthermore licensed recordings are
issued from high quality classical labels, such as Accent, Berlin Classics,
Hungaroton, BIS, Novalis, Nimbus, ASV.

Lagt ut på QXL:
http://my.qxl.no/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=513269594&ListingType=0&ListingSort=1&PageNr=1&Catg=11815&ArticleType=0&LanguageNr=20&ArticleCondition=-1

Komplett Bach:

Boksen er fortsatt forseglet. Inkluderer bok på 503 s med presentasjon av
alle CDene.

Imponerende rekke av innspillinger. Kan nevne at orgelmusikken (på 17 CDer)
er lisensiert fra det meget anerkjente svenske plateselskapet BIS.

The complete works of Johann Sebastian Bach - modern recordings: all
orchestral works and concerts, all cantatas, all organ works, all piano
works, every chamber music, the complete choral works, all the passions,
masses and motets... everything of Bach ever composed! COMPLETE!

An unbelievable Bach experience brought to you by world famous musicians,
soloists, conductors and orchestras: Peter Schreier, Christine Schornsheim,
Jaap ter Linden, Rémy Baudet, Christoph Lehmann, Emmy Verhey, Nicol Matt,
Amsterdam Bach Soloists a.m.o.

Fra omtale på Musicweb:

"How can one conclude such a review? With a simple yes or no recommendation?
Well, if it were that simple, I would give a resounding "yes"; I do, indeed,
highly recommend this set. I have recordings of all of Bach's works, and did
before receiving this set - I have some 700 Bach CDs - yet I was delighted
and surprised as I listened to the many pearls that I discovered in this
set. If only to have the 60 CDs of sacred cantatas, and to discover what is
an incredible collection of moving and memorable music, this set is worth
having. Treat yourself to 160 CDs of Bach, then, take a few weeks off to
enjoy this music."

Lagt ut på QXL:
http://my.qxl.no/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=513269042&ListingType=0&ListingSort=1&PageNr=1&Catg=11815&ArticleType=0&LanguageNr=20&ArticleCondition=-1

NB: Utropspris kr 1. Ingen minstepris.