Current window and scheduled transactions

1 view

Bernard

Jun 13, 2009, 8:56:22 AM6/13/09
to No Thirst Software User Forum
Hi,

What could I do if i don't want to see scheduled transations in
current window?
I only want to see real transactions.

Thanks for your help.

Bernard

Betsy Grimm

Jun 13, 2009, 10:03:13 AM6/13/09
to no-thirst...@googlegroups.com
Under the View menu, choose the 3rd option (Define Future Pending Time
Period) and change it to "After today". Then be sure that the 3rd
option in View is saying Show Future Pending Transactions. You can
toggle that option if you want to see them from time to time.

Thanks for asking the question. I finally got my document set up so
that the total of certain accounts should equal the bucket total. But
I was having to back out the future transactions manually. Now I know
how to avoid that.

Betsy

Kevin Hoctor

Jun 13, 2009, 3:16:49 PM6/13/09
to no-thirst...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bernard,

Use the View > Hide Future Pending Transactions menu option.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com
No Thirst Software LLC