Debt Quencher & MoneyWell

Basto

Jun 14, 2009, 4:14:02 AM6/14/09
to No Thirst Software User Forum
I am searching for a software solution to give me real time control of
my finances. At present I get an external accountant to do my 1/4 ly
and yearly compliance work. I need some budgeting and debt control/
reduction capacity.

Also separately I am considering going paperless in my office (one man
professional with pa). I have been looking at Paperless or
NeatDesk for Mac.

My question is:-

i. Is there any utility in getting Debt Quencher & MoneyWell;

ii. Is there any utility in getting Paperless or NeatDesk as well as
MoneyWell.

Regards

Basto
A debt ridden lawyer for Brisbane, Australia

Kevin Hoctor

Jun 14, 2009, 10:33:41 PM6/14/09
to no-thirst...@googlegroups.com
On Jun 14, 2009, at 3:14 AM, Basto wrote:

> I am searching for a software solution to give me real time control of
> my finances. At present I get an external accountant to do my 1/4 ly
> and yearly compliance work. I need some budgeting and debt control/
> reduction capacity.
>
> Also separately I am considering going paperless in my office (one man
> professional with pa). I have been looking at Paperless or
> NeatDesk for Mac.
>
> My question is:-
>
> i. Is there any utility in getting Debt Quencher & MoneyWell;

Hi Basto,

MoneyWell is a great tool for budgeting. It uses the time-tested
envelope budgeting method to give you more control over your spending.
Debt Quencher is perfect for analyzing the best way to pay down your
credit card debt. The two products work independently.

> ii. Is there any utility in getting Paperless or NeatDesk as well as
> MoneyWell.

Yes, if you want to digitize your paper. I've been working to create a
tighter integration with NeatDesk. I haven't tested Paperless yet.
Neat is still working on improving their API so MoneyWell can talk to
it.

Peace,

Kevin Hoctor
ke...@nothirst.com