NNMEVA @ Earth Day April 22, 2017

green...@newmexico.com

Apr 3, 2017, 11:32:13 PM4/3/17
to bambin...@hotmail.com, keva...@gmail.com, Sue Barns, rang...@aol.com, Ed Heron, Rob Davis, Howard M Clearfield, Naishing Key, Adam Shipman, Steve Smith, Ronald Freund, Mark Hinrichs, John Emry, Frederic Weis, David Wannigman, Robert Williford, John Murphy, Dan Baker, Eli Pruett, Becky & Tom Shankland, Walter (Wally) Watts, Patrick Turner, Ted tedanddot@potrillo.com, Xubi Wilson, Will Beckett, Richard Greco, David Weininger, Pat Majerus, Gillis Lang, Bob Darlington, Mark Sherson, Donald Machen, yurd...@aol.com, David Lindblom, Johnny Jacobs, Paul Watson, Simon Redman, James Keele, Jackie jackie@losalamos.com, Skip Dunn, Bushrod Lake, Tamela Harkins, Timothy Beard, Ed Vigil, Joel Fadness, Ben Turner, Marlene Brown, Jim Redman, David Lizon, Michael Sorem, Victor Wowk, Jeff jeff.lahome@gmail.com, Steven Bonadore, Eric Moore, Brian Kent, Jon Griego, Jeff Casalina, Cyndi Wells, James "Jim" Perry, NORTHERN NEW MEXICO ELECTRIC VEHICLE ASSOCIATION, NNM Electric Vehicle Ass'n, Tony Tomei, Joe Eros, mat...@vivilux.net, Roy Greiner, Kirk Weisbrod, Scott Eilerts, John Hawkins, Karl Perkins, Quentin Wilson
Dear NNMEVAers

April has slipped in, and Evers’ thought turn toward (love and) proudly showing off their vehicles!

This year we have been invited to two Earth Day events on April 22: the annual PEEC festivities from 10:00–2:00 at the Los Alamos Nature Center (setup at 9:00), and Earth Day activities at Northern New Mexico College in Española.

For Los Alamos, I am suggesting we highlight Plugin Vehicles from Bikes (thanks PEECer Sue Barns for volunteering her new IZIP E3 VIBE PLUS) to Teslas.  I’ll bring my ZENN NEV and our “new”  Ford C-max energi PHEV.  It’s always great to have a couple of DIYs too, especially if you can’t get them to Española.  Please email me if you can bring something, and/or if you can wo/man our booth for an hour or two.

For Española:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Quentin Wilson <qcw8...@gmail.com>
Subject: Earth Day 2017 Espanola
Date: March 27, 2017 at 10:27:28 AM MDT

Hello Skip,

I am part of the Planning Group for the Renewable Energy Festival that will take place 9am to 3pm at Northern New Mexico College, Espanola Campus, on April 22.

We would love to have a car or twenty representing the NNM Electric Vehicle Association in the parking lot among our various booths.

Regards,

Quentin Wilson

In a phone conversation, Quentin is most interested in DIY vehicles, though he also has a Chevy Volt coming from Henry Valencia, Inc. Chevrolet Buick GMC.

Please give Quentin a call or (better) email with a cc: to me.

AC/DC,

Skip Dunn

P.S. anyone know who to contact about the BMW i3 BEV that was at PEEC last week?