Against Their Will: The Immorality of Hospital-Forced Nurse Mandates

di...@optonline.net

Oct 31, 2021, 8:21:35 PM10/31/21

America relies on hospitals. When faced with catastrophe we expect them to have the best medical advice and best trained personnel. Increasingly, hospital administrators advance official vaccine narratives and NIH protocols while ignoring often sound advice that might be contradictory. Our nation’s response to COVID-19 has bankrupted businesses, severed relationships, and placed our economy on a path to potential stagflation. We see these same responses beginning to infect choices at our nations

db