Fw: BREAKING: Rittenhouse Not Guilty on All Charges

1 view

di...@optonline.net

Nov 19, 2021, 1:49:15 PM11/19/21
God Bless the Constitution loving Hero jurors!
They deserve thanks and praise and unlimited protection.

db

Breaking News From Townhall

We Have a Verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

It's over. It's unanimous. Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty of all charges.

Read More →

Rittenhouse Deserves a Freaking Medal

It's over.

Read More →

Kyle Rittenhouse, Both Right and Righteous

Both.

Read More →

Link

This email is never sent unsolicited. It was sent to you because you signed up to receive this newsletter on the Townhall Media network OR a friend forwarded it to you. We respect and value your time and privacy. If this newsletter no longer meets your needs we will be happy to remove your address immediately.

You can unsubscribe by clicking HERE..

Or Send postal mail to:
Townhall Breaking News Unsubscribe
P.O. Box 9660, Arlington, VA 22219

* Copyright Townhall and its Content Providers.
All rights reserved.

Merl Lind

Nov 20, 2021, 7:45:08 AM11/20/21
to NNF...@googlegroups.com
I was so glad.
This is the Pirates "Newport News Free Speech Group" group.