Beer & Food Tomorrow

ERIC HEINRICH

Apr 29, 2022, 9:19:02 PM4/29/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just wanted to remind everyone that Corey and I will be brewing at his house tomorrow and will be providing both unique beers and food.  Based on past experience, we will probably open the first beer around 11 and will continue to sample additional ones for the next several hours.   For those of you who keep track of every different beer you have ever had, this will be an opportunity to add several to that list.  I will be bringing a pasta casserole and it will be ready around noon so if you have some time stop by and have some lunch with us.  His address is 979 Verdinal Lane.  We look forward to seeing some of our fellow homebrewers and sharing great beer and good food.

Eric

brandon obrien

Apr 29, 2022, 9:20:30 PM4/29/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Looking forward to this!  I'll also bring a couple beers to share.

-Brandon

Corey Tresidder

Apr 29, 2022, 10:38:22 PM4/29/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I will also have some rare fare to share :)

Additionally I grabbed some Sloppy Sloth Neomexicanus Hazy IPA and Pink Boots Hop Heroine from 2nd Street for those that haven't tried these excellent new releases.

Looking forward to it!

Eric Heinrich

Apr 30, 2022, 1:01:51 AM4/30/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Woe be it to those who fail to avail themselves of this opportunity!  At least that is what I think Shakespeare would say.

David Gunter

Apr 30, 2022, 8:49:24 AM4/30/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder, Erich. I plan to be there, most likely getting there around 11:30 as well.
-david
--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico