Monthly Meeting Reminder - August 17th @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Aug 13, 2022, 10:19:44 AM8/13/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

Our regular monthly meeting will take place as usual at Santa Fe Brewing Co's party room at 6:30pm.

I think the main thing that should be discussed is trying to find a location and time for our Oktoberfest party / Festbier (or amber lager) competition which will take place on Saturday October 15th.

Due to family being in town I won't be able to make it to this meeting but will hopefully make it to the September meeting. I'm missing hanging out at the meetings and am looking forward to the next one I can make!

-Brandon