Does anyone have a packet of wine yeast?

brandon obrien

Sep 13, 2022, 9:04:09 PM9/13/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
A friend unexpectedly dropped off a huge tote of mixed red and white grapes this afternoon. I stemmed them all and smashed them into a pulp and then realized I don't actually have any wine yeast.

I could let it go naturally but would prefer to use actual wine yeast. If anyone has a packet sitting around with no plans for use, could I snag it from you?

Any style should be fine since this is a mix of both types of grapes.

Thanks!

-Brandon

Kenneth Reese

Sep 13, 2022, 11:22:15 PM9/13/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I have some Mangrove Jack CY17 wine yeast.  I'll put it under my front door mat, you can pick it up tomorrow.  2736 La Silla Dorada

brandon obrien

Sep 13, 2022, 11:26:31 PM9/13/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Thanks Ken! I'll be by sometime around lunch to grab it.

-Brandon