Grain storage bin

1 view

David Gunter

May 23, 2021, 6:17:37 PM5/23/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is looking for grain storage for moderate quantities of grain, I picked up one of these locking feed totes at Big R. I'm using it on the back porch to store birdseed and will see how well it works but if used in a shed or otherwise indoors, I'm sure it'll be fine. The lid twists to lock in place and then two metal side handles will latch to further lock it down, making it mouse proof. The 50 lb bin is $30 and it's $60 for the 130 lb bin.

The 50 lb bin (mine) looks like it will almost hold half of a 50 lb sack of grain.

Screenshot_20210523-161600~2.png