May Meeting Reminder - Wednesday @ 6:30pm at Cherie's house

brandon obrien

May 15, 2023, 10:13:22 AM5/15/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

Due to SFBC hosting Karaoke night this Wednesday, we'll be meeting at Cherie's house (613 Camino del Monte Sol... it's where we had our Oktoberfest party last Fall).  Please bring a chair if possible. We'll watch the weather and decide if we're meeting inside or outside.

I put in our shirt orders on Friday and have approved all of the proofs they sent back.  I don't have an ETA on when they'll be shipped, but hopefully I'll know more by the time the meeting rolls around.

If you're planning on entering our mini club competition next month (Any beer that falls into BJCP 2021 categories 24 and 25 are fair game. This includes: 24A. Belgian Witbier, 24B. Belgian Pale Ale, 24C. Biere de Garde, 25A. Belgian Blonde Ale, 25B. Saison, 25C. Belgian Golden Strong) and you haven't brewed it yet, it's probably time to get on that!

Hope to see everyone on Wednesday!

-Brandon

brandon obrien

May 15, 2023, 12:52:58 PM5/15/23