RecTeq Gas Wok (disco) for the club

brandon obrien

Apr 11, 2021, 5:49:46 PM4/11/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

A few years ago I won a RecTeq G450 Mataor Wok at the club competition.  It's basically a giant wok/disco that hooks up to a propane tank and can prepare a ton of food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZ3zjqA8qg

I tried using it last year but i think the hose that connects to the propane tank is defective and it only produces an extremely small flame, definitely not enough to cook with. I'm pretty sure all it needs is a new propane tank hose and it'll work fine.

We're tearing down our shed to build a new one and I realized I should donate this to the club and see if anyone else wants to mess with it.  It would be perfect for camping if you wanted to feed a bunch of people.

Anyone want to play around with it?

-Brandon

jtbolleter

Apr 11, 2021, 5:55:18 PM4/11/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I'll take  a whack at it.

Jim Steinbach

Apr 11, 2021, 5:56:24 PM4/11/21
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I've bought replacement propane hoses at Ferrell Gas. They may have what is needed.

brandon obrien

Apr 11, 2021, 5:58:26 PM4/11/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Ted - sounds good!  I can leave it by your front door tomorrow if you're going to be home.

-Brandon

James Bolleter

Apr 11, 2021, 6:00:56 PM4/11/21
to Home Brew Club