February Monthly Meeting + Neomexicanus Hops mini comp

brandon obrien

Feb 10, 2022, 9:44:26 PM2/10/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

Our monthly meeting and Neomexicanus hopped beer mini club competition will take place next Wednesday February 16th at 6:30pm.  Is anyone antsy to host a meeting?  If so, let me know and we can meet at your place.  Otherwise, I can host at my place again (same location that we had our December meeting).  I'll send another reminder early next week with the exact location.

I'll have a better scoring/judging system this time with some actual cliff notes style scoresheets so we can remember which beers we tasted and why we scored them the way we did.  We'll still do the "ranked choice" style voting we did for our festbiers.

Whoever has the club competition mash paddle (I think it's either Dave or Eric), can you bring it to the meeting if you're able to make it?

See everyone with their club competition (and non club competition) beers next week!

-Brandon

David Teter

Feb 11, 2022, 3:26:54 PM2/11/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I’m planning on coming and will bring the paddle. See you next week.

Dave T.

Sent from my iPhone

Stephen Bohannon

Feb 11, 2022, 4:59:46 PM2/11/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Reppin' the Sangres at the Pliny the Younger tapping here in Point Richmond, CA today.

Miss you all and hope you're well!

Stephen B(r)ohannon

--
20220211_134704.jpg