Auto siphon racking cane for loan?

Corey Tresidder

May 30, 2023, 1:34:57 PM5/30/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hi guys, does anyone have an auto siphon racking cane I can borrow? I ran into some transfer issues and can't get my fermenter to hold CO2 pressure to force transfer, and my batch is half transferred.

Let me know thanks!

Ben Keough

May 30, 2023, 1:35:59 PM5/30/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I have one!

On Tue, May 30, 2023 at 11:35 AM Corey Tresidder <cor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, does anyone have an auto siphon racking cane I can borrow? I ran into some transfer issues and can't get my fermenter to hold CO2 pressure to force transfer, and my batch is half transferred.

Let me know thanks!

Corey Tresidder

May 30, 2023, 1:36:57 PM5/30/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Great thanks Ben. Shoot me a message offline and we'll connect. Much obliged!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nmsdccb/CAP6CqJx8_n0Re%2Bs8x0i7L-_C0MCt7dU7NCuNgCrbF%3D-eokk%2BkQ%40mail.gmail.com.