Big Brew tomorrow

David Gunter

May 6, 2022, 10:41:14 PM5/6/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Just a heads up to those brewing at Beer Creek tomorrow. That spot is a dead zone for T-Mobile and Verizon. If you are planning to use a mobile device for Beer Smith and the like, it probably won't work. Print out your recipe in advance.

-david

--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Warren Lail

May 6, 2022, 11:14:44 PM5/6/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Although I won’t be brewing tomorrow I will bring my two burner Camp Chef stove that I need to get rid of. $75 gets the stove, a griddle, and a char broiler (that sits atop one of the burners when in use). I also have a digital freezer controller that I’ll sell for $10.

Warren

Sent from my iPhone