April Meeting Reminder - This Wednesday the 19th at 6:30pm (at Corey's house)

brandon obrien

Apr 17, 2023, 10:16:56 AM4/17/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

This is a reminder we'll be having our monthly meeting this Wednesday at Corey's house (979 Verdinal Lane) at 6:30pm.  Please bring a chair if possible.

Some of the topics we'll cover at the meeting are:

* Club Elections
* Big Brew (May 6th at Beer Creek)
* Rocky Mountain Region Big Brew Competition (brew the Big Brew beer as a club and submit it to the competition as a club)
* Belgian beer competition for June

Additionally, I thought the meeting conflict at Santa Fe Brewing Co was just going to be for this month, but I got a little more clarification and it sounds like they're going to be hosting karaoke every other Wednesday for the foreseeable future and would like to use the bar in the party room to service the karaoke customers.  We'd be running into conflicts every other month or so, which brings us to something to discuss...

Do we find a new location to host our meetings?  If so, does anyone have ideas or connections to somewhere that can host the club? The other option is to change the day of our meetings (SFBC said Mondays are free for the party room, but I personally wouldn't want to have the club meeting on a Monday).

-Brandon

Corey Tresidder

Apr 17, 2023, 11:44:50 AM4/17/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Thanks Brandon. I would appreciate it if you all can bring a chair, I have a few.

Also I will have a big pot of spaghetti and marinara, you're welcome to bring anything you'd like as well.

See you all there!

ERIC HEINRICH

Apr 18, 2023, 7:27:08 PM4/18/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Do we have a link to load the beers we will be bringing?

Apr 18, 2023, 7:33:55 PM4/18/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reminder Eric.  Here's the link to enter your beers you plan on bringing: https://brewmeeting.com/club/sdccb/setup

Ken will also be tracking the beers via pen/paper at the meetings again as well.

-Brandon

Corey Tresidder

Apr 18, 2023, 7:36:04 PM4/18/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Brandon, I have tested my LG TV with my Win10 laptop so we can display the beers during the meeting, or we can use yours if you'd like to bring it. Thanks, Corey

Corey Tresidder

Apr 19, 2023, 8:04:24 PM4/19/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
First to arrive feel free to use the 3 spots in the driveway