Possible conflict for our April homebrew meeting

brandon obrien

Apr 5, 2023, 1:17:28 PM4/5/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

Santa Fe Brewing Co just reached out to let me know that they'll be hosting karaoke upstairs the same night we have our meeting scheduled.  While the room is still open, it means it'll be much louder than normal.  I think we all know how loud it can get in there on a normal evening, so I wanted to get a consensus about what we should do.

Right now I see three options:

1. Keep with the schedule and meet in there even though it might be extremely loud
2. Meet at a different location for this month's meeting (anyone want to host 8-12 people?)
3. Find a different day to meet for this month (might be hard to get any kind of majority vote on this).

If anyone has thoughts on this, please chime in.  I'd like to let SFBC know one way or another by the end of the week.

-Brandon

Corey Tresidder

Apr 5, 2023, 8:16:34 PM4/5/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I would be willing to host the April meeting

brandon obrien

Apr 6, 2023, 3:00:01 PM4/6/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Corey!  We'll plan on that for the April meeting.  I'll update the meeting reminder as well.

-Brandon

Message has been deleted