Fwd: Field Forward-Colorado🌀Brewing Summit-Moniker Event🌀Brewing Summit Sustainability Workshop🌀

David Teter

Jul 15, 2022, 7:40:10 PM7/15/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Sangres,

I thought some of you might be interested in attending this. I’d love to go, but hard to justify a day off in the middle of the week for this.

Make sure you RSVP if you’re thinking of attending.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Proximity Malt- Monte Vista <ma...@proximitymalt.com>
Date: July 15, 2022 at 1:53:33 PM MDT
To: David <redme...@gmail.com>
Subject: Field Forward-Colorado🌀Brewing Summit-Moniker Event🌀Brewing Summit Sustainability Workshop🌀

 Important updates for our upcoming events in Colorado, and Providence R.I.

You're invited!

We're excited to announce Proximity's upcoming Field Forward 2022 in Monte Vista, CO on Thursday, 7/28/22. You're invited to attend to learn more about our barley varietal development work, and our state-of-the-art malting process - and share a beer or break some bread with our Proximity team members, our dedicated growers and other valued customers, as well. Please feel free to bring guests, just let us know how many people will come so we don't run out of beer!
RSVP for Field Forward Day - CO Here!
BREWING SUMMIT - Providence, RI
NäHelles Release Party!
Event Details:
Release Party to showcase our Moniker Brewing - Tributary Brewing - Proximity Malt  Collaboration. Doors open at 6 pm, Roundtable starts at 7 pm - an entertaining presentation with Tod Mott, Jeff Goodno and Mike Webster. Join us under the tent for great beer and local fare from Dips Dips Catering.

Who's invited: Brewers and their plus-ones.

Location: Moniker Brewing, 432 W Fountain St, Providence, RI 02903

When:  Monday evening, August 15th, 2022 from  6-9 pm

Transportation: Moniker Brewing is 7 blocks from the conference location. Arrangements for transportation from the Conference Center can be made upon request. Please RSVP below and contact Mike Webster (774-230-9029) for transportation details!
RSVP for Brewing Summit - PXM-Moniker-Tributary Event!
MBAA & ASBC BREWING SUMMIT
Providence, R.I
Sustainable Barley Workshop

Tuesday, Aug 16th, 8:00 am

Please join us at a Brewing Summit Workshop  -
Session: Getting Down to Business with Barley's Inherent Sustainability Potential
Websitehttps://events.rdmobile.com/Sessions/Details/1403142
Speaker(s)
  • Ashley McFarland, American Malting Barley Association
  • Anne Dinges, Sustainable Environment Consultants
  • Kevin Smith, University of Minnesota
  • Zach Gaines, Proximity Malt
Workshop Description:
Breweries of all sizes - from the largest global players to the smallest nano-brewery - recognize that sustainable barley supply is essential to a healthy brewing industry. Less understood is barley's inherent potential as a positive contributor to regenerative agriculture - healthier soil, fewer inputs, etc - as an important piece of the barley-malt-beer overall supply chain resiliency & sustainability.
Contact Your Sales Rep for more info!

Copyright © 2022 Proximity Malt LLC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
644 S. 5th Street, Milwaukee WI  53204