September Meeting Reminder - Wed Sept 21 @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Sep 18, 2022, 10:39:15 AM9/18/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

This is a reminder we'll be having our monthly meeting at Santa Fe Brewing Co's party room on Wednesday September 21st at 6:30pm.  I'll be back in attendance for this one after a couple month hiatus!

If you're coming to the meeting and already know which beers you'll bring, please add them to our meeting beer tracker ahead of time so we can more easily flight the beers: http://www.brandonobrien.com/sdccb/setup

Instructions for adding your beers:
  • Add all of the beers brought to the meeting, being sure to fill out all the necessary fields
  • When adding a commercial beer: add the brewery name to the Beer Name field and put the SDCCB member who brought it in the Brewer field
The main topic of discussion for this meeting will be our Oktoberfest party / Pale Malty European Lager club competition which will take place on October 15th.

See you Wednesday!

-Brandon

Corey Tresidder

Sep 21, 2022, 3:53:26 PM9/21/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hi Brandon, I won't be at the meeting tonight but was hoping you could post here afterward with the address and start time for the October 15th party. I invited Mel Pearson from Victor's Homebrew and Celebrator brewspaper way back, and a guest, to the party since he was interested in sharing his Italian Pilsner he brewed at Big Brew at Beer Creek with all of us. Thanks, Corey

brandon obrien

Sep 21, 2022, 3:58:37 PM9/21/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Yep! I'll post all the details for the Oktoberfest party once we figure them out. It'll be great to have some other folks show up too.

-Brandon