Monthly SDCCB meeting reminder - Wednesday Jan 18th @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Jan 15, 2023, 5:17:51 PM1/15/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Our first meeting of 2023 will take place this Wednesday at 6:30pm in the party room at Santa Fe Brewing Co's HQ.

We'll discuss the status of everyone's stouts for the stout competition and see who's interested in brewing something for the March meeting (Irish beer competition since it's near St. Patrick's day). If anyone wants to revive a Santa Fe pub crawl for St. Patrick's day, I think it would be something fun to do.  There are plenty of spots within easy walking distance of the Railyard (Second Street, Restoration, Violet Crown, Boxcar, Altar, NM Hard Cider, SFBC Brakeroom are ones all off the top of my head).

Some other things I want to fully solidify are the new round of t shirt ordering and possibly custom glassware.  We need to talk about what kind of glasses we'd want our club logo printed on.

If you're planning on bringing beer to the meeting, please take a minute to add it to our meeting tracker here: https://brewmeeting.com/club/sdccb

-Brandon

David Gunter

Jan 18, 2023, 8:50:19 PM1/18/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I just got my shirt info in and won’t make the meeting.
-david

Sent from my iPhone