For Sale - Bulk Malt, Hops/Yeast, Corney Kegs

Bill Eckman

Dec 20, 2020, 11:46:01 AM12/20/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hola Brewers!

Moving next month and cleaning out some things that aren't going with me.
Bulk (unmilled) Malt:
- Simpson Maris Otter - 37 lbs.
- Rahr Standard 2-row - 26 lbs.
- Rahr White Wheat - 28 lbs.
Hops:
- Willamette - 1oz
- Hallertau Mittelfruh - <1oz
Yeast:
- Saflager S-189 - 1 packet dated 3/2020
- SafAle WB-06 - 1 packet dated 10/2020
Other:
- 2 partial packets of irish moss

Malt, Hops, Yeast, and Irish Moss --> $50

Corney Kegs (ball lock) - 2-3 available --> $20/ea

I also have ball lock fittings available - (barbed and swivel/screw on) - $2ea

Hoping not to break up the ingredients.

-Bill

David Reagor

Dec 20, 2020, 6:52:46 PM12/20/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I want the kegs.  Is tomorrow good?  Dave Reagor

Bill Eckman

Dec 20, 2020, 6:58:05 PM12/20/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hey Reagor and all
With Reagor taking one more keg, that means everything is gone.
Bill

David Reagor

Dec 21, 2020, 1:29:44 AM12/21/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bill, Contact or meet up?  Dave

Bill Eckman

Dec 21, 2020, 10:39:23 AM12/21/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,
I can set up contactless pick up here -  1204 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
Right now the keg has ~2gal of PBW solution in it. If you want it emptied and rinsed prior to pickup, then I will need a heads-up of at least 1hr.
Bill

David Reagor

Dec 21, 2020, 10:45:37 AM12/21/20
to nms...@googlegroups.com
PBW is good.  I am coming to Santa fe today. Will call.