Meeting Reminder - Wednesday November 16th @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Nov 14, 2022, 8:23:09 AM11/14/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
This is a reminder that we'll have our regularly scheduled monthly meeting in the Party Room at Santa Fe Brewing Co's HQ at 6:30pm this Wednesday.

We'll talk about the t-shirt order as well as upcoming mini club competitions (stout and then irish beers) in February and March.

I updated the URL for entering the meeting beers.  If you're planning on coming to the meeting, enter your beers so we can track and display them on the TV in the party room: https://brewmeeting.com/club/sdccb

See everyone Wednesday!

-Brandon

Tom Russo

Nov 16, 2022, 7:58:31 PM11/16/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Sangres,

I'm sick and won't make the meeting. I just remembered the glasses.

If someone can pick them up, that'd be great.  If not, I can drop them off at Santa Fe Brewing.

I'm at
2408 Camino Agua Azul

Sorry for the late notice.

Tom

brandon obrien

Nov 16, 2022, 8:24:31 PM11/16/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
We found some plastic cups behind the counter. We're set. Get well soon!

-Brandon