Brew day and bottle share this Tuesday

brandon obrien

Mar 20, 2022, 11:07:56 PM3/20/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey guys,

Ben and I are going to be brewing up a New Zealand pilsner and drinking through some of the remaining beers he brought from the PNW this Tuesday. Planning on starting the brew day around 10:30am and will probably have everything wrapped up by 4 or so. It'll be at my house, 917 Placita Chaco.

I know it's a week day but figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone in the club is interested in hanging out.

I'll have ingredients for making paninis for lunch as well. Let me know if you think you'll come by and I'll get some extra food!

-Brandon

ERIC HEINRICH

Mar 21, 2022, 7:09:23 PM3/21/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I might stop by around 2:30 after the gym to see how you go about brewing.

Eric