Looking for someone to lead the BJCP sampling/practice meetings

brandon obrien

Aug 2, 2021, 6:52:56 PM8/2/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone who would like to start and lead the BJCP style sampling meetings?  The responsibilities would be:

* Pick a meeting time (my suggestion is once per month, not coinciding with the standard club meetings)
* Select which style(s) will be discussed / sampled at each meeting
* Find or delegate someone to choose a meeting location

Some other things to consider would be using an off-flavor kit so we're better aware of many of the off flavors in beer brewing.  This could be done at one of the first meetings so we have a baseline understanding of what the off flavors are so we can try to sense them in our other samplings.

If anyone would like to take charge of this, please let me know!

Thanks,

-Brandon

ERIC HEINRICH

Aug 6, 2021, 11:28:34 AM8/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
If no one else volunteers, I will do it.

Eric

Aug 6, 2021, 11:47:09 AM8/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I wish I had the time, but I’d nominate Reagor as he went through this before when we did this in the past.