group order for sacks of grain

Corey Tresidder

Feb 7, 2023, 4:27:26 PM2/7/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Anyone interested in a group order? I was asked by a guy I know in the Dukes if anyone would be in on a wholesale order with one of the breweries in ABQ. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his info

Corey Tresidder

May 22, 2023, 5:38:24 PM5/22/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey guys, he asked me again about this and they're planning on getting an order in before the end of May. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you more details. Thanks, Corey

Ed Williams

May 22, 2023, 6:14:03 PM5/22/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested. Maybe some of us can split orders if we don't need full sacks

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

Corey Tresidder

May 22, 2023, 6:17:10 PM5/22/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
sounds good Ed. I'm asking him for some more details on how to do this

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nmsdccb/CAAV6TXqTwYFW_BWA8ryGDo6DjX2Yqm_CHoGTD5dg8B%3D2c7smLQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ben Keough

May 22, 2023, 7:56:25 PM5/22/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to split a sack of Munich with someone. I'll also need a sack of pils sooner or later. Can this person/brewery get Weyermann, and is it at cost?

brandon obrien

May 22, 2023, 8:36:53 PM5/22/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I could go with a sack of pilsner malt as well.

-Brandon

Tom Russo

May 23, 2023, 11:07:31 AM5/23/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com

I’d like a sack of Maris Otter and a sack of Pilsner. I’d split up to half of each if anybody just wants a portion.

I can handle the logistics of any splits – organizing, up-front payment, picking up, splitting, distributing. As long as we can get at least 40lbs of any sack allocated. In that vein, I’ll subscribe to 10lbs of Ben’s Vienna.

Tom

Ben Keough

May 23, 2023, 11:08:30 AM5/23/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Munich, but I appreciate it all the same. 😀

Tom Russo

May 23, 2023, 11:14:18 AM5/23/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com

I was only off by 400km. 😉

Corey Tresidder

May 23, 2023, 12:26:19 PM5/23/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
OK, he's going to get with the person who's putting it all together, I'll keep a tally and let you all know what it's looking like once I hear back. Keep posting guys if you're interested in getting in on the current list or if you want something else. Thanks!

jtbolleter

May 23, 2023, 8:32:20 PM5/23/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in ordering a 50 pound sack of 2 row base malt and then split some Munich, Vienna, and some pilsner with someone. Time to get ready to finally brew soon.

Ted

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:03:58 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
So I got some info, I'm still awaiting how to pay and pick-up stuff but I wanted to get this out to you guys as soon as possible as they want to cut-off by May 29th. Here's the Google Doc so go ahead and enter what you want, looks like 55 lb. sacks and split up you'll have to do on your own. I do have a small mill if anyone's interested but no scale.

There's a link in the Google Doc for the price list, it's through BSG.

Thanks,

Corey

Ben Keough

May 24, 2023, 11:11:14 AM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Looks like no editing access on the spreadsheet with the link provided. Use this instead: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cmGk6DKkZ9zLl3rpDW6u16UHo2MRtpeyehzImnpiZmQ/edit#gid=0

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:12:10 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
oh it looks like there's 2 sheets so the link to the price list is in Sheet 2. Also it looks like about a $15/sack shipping of course the more in the order the less that will be as it's $175 total for the full order

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:13:46 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Thanks Ben I didn't even realize that. Same goes for Sheet 2 on Ben's link, click the drop-down in the upper left to switch Sheets

Ben Keough

May 24, 2023, 11:14:27 AM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Price list link is also in Sheet 1. It's kinda unclear why there are two sheets with the same info.

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:15:34 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I'm a doofus, it's in cell J8

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:26:49 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Tentatively payment will be Venmo and then pickup at Resource Brewing in ABQ, will update with the Venmo address

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:32:00 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Venmo to Thomas Tkach

@Thomas-Tkach

Ben Keough

May 24, 2023, 11:46:59 AM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Won't we need to wait to find out how much the shipping is per sack?

Corey Tresidder

May 24, 2023, 11:52:56 AM5/24/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Yes I expect so, just wanted to get everyone as much info as I had to date. I'm sure after the order is placed there will be further word about the shipping addition.

Ben Keough

May 24, 2023, 11:58:05 AM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Cool, sounds good.

Brandon and I are tentatively splitting the three sacks I've got on there, but if anyone else wants to buy in on the Munich I and Vienna, I think we're open to it.

Tom Russo

May 24, 2023, 2:08:40 PM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com

I have my order in. Ted – you can have up to half the pilsner.  Ben, I’d like 5-10lbs of the Vienna if that’s ok. I read up on it vs Munich and I’d like to include it in my stout.

Ed Williams

May 24, 2023, 2:24:45 PM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Tom, I'll split a sack of pilsner if you're still interested

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

Ed Williams

May 24, 2023, 2:25:12 PM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Oops just saw Ted got dibs on that. Anyone else want to split a sack of pilsner?

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

Ben Keough

May 24, 2023, 2:38:27 PM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Michael James

May 24, 2023, 5:16:22 PM5/24/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Ed
I will split a sack of pilsner.

Michael

Ed Williams

May 25, 2023, 10:10:36 PM5/25/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Cool thanks Michael. I’ll fill the form out tomorrow

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 7:36 PM Michael James <md0j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ed
i will split a sack of Pils with you.

Michael

Ben Keough

Jun 1, 2023, 9:15:04 PM6/1/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corey, any update on this from the Worthogs? I haven't paid yet because I didn't get a total with shipping, but I don't want to hold things up.

-Ben

On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 7:36 PM Michael James <md0j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ed
i will split a sack of Pils with you.

Michael

On Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 12:25:12 PM UTC-6 e...@searchlightnm.com wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ben Keough

Jun 4, 2023, 1:30:27 PM6/4/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
From Corey (who's having issues with Google Groups):

"No worries, Thomas is back next Tuesday. And there's a chance the brewery might pick up shipping but approximately $15 a bag."

(Editor's note: My math says that with 20 bags on order, it should actually be around $8.75 a bag, if the brewery doesn't pick it up.)