June Meeting and Mini Club Competition Reminder - Wed June 15th @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Jun 13, 2022, 9:08:31 AM6/13/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
This is a reminder we'll be having our June meeting and mini club competition this Wednesday the 15th at 6:30pm at the Santa Fe Brewing Co HQ's party room.

We'll sample and judge all of the honey beers for the competition first, then move on to the rest of the beers.  The winner of the competition will get the SDCCB mash paddle trophy until the next competition.  I'll have judging scoresheets, but please try to remember to bring a pen or pencil to make your notes.

Aaron is also going to start up a new section during our club business discussion where we can bring up any upcoming brewfests, brewery news or latest trends in the industry.  If you know of any happenings with the local breweries or are planning on going to any brewfests, come with that info so we can share it with the club!

See everyone Wednesday!

-Brandon

David Gunter

Jun 15, 2022, 6:37:58 PM6/15/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
One item to bring up is a new club logo shirt/clothing order. I spoke with Monsoon Design, who did the last run for us a few years back. Since that time they have grown larger, busier. They're more focused on their advertising work than on simple screen printing and have a minimum requirement now of at least 48 shirts (or 48 of any given item).  I got the impression they would rather not do this but we'll see just how many we want printed. That being said, I'll be looking at other local screen printers and would love to know if you have one to recommend. Let's get the process started by getting a count of how many shirts, etc, we might want.

The last run involved t-shirts and button-up work shirts. We could expand this to hats/caps, cups/mugs/water bottes, or other items. Just remember that most places will need a minimum number of items before they'll accept an order.

So for those who don't attend the meetings, write to me (da...@davidgunter.com) and let me know what you're interested in.

-david
--
David Gunter