Big Brew May 6th Save the Date

Jami Nordby

Apr 3, 2023, 1:20:04 PM4/3/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers, Mel Pearson
Hi Brewers!

Gather your recipes. Beer Creek is going to host the Big Brew again this
year, and y'all are invited back!

Last year was a great success, and we hope to repeat that again. I'll
email the details as we get them nailed down, but should be a 9 a.m.'ish
start again.

Ted, Todd, Mark, Troy and I will be packaging and sampling last year's
brews, and maybe even brewing again!

Cheers,

Jami Nordby

Beer Creek

brandon obrien

Apr 3, 2023, 3:55:36 PM4/3/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jami!  I'd like to encourage anyone to attend Big Brew this year as it was a fantastic time last year.  Even if you're not brewing, swing by for a little while and hang out.  Beer Creek has amazing food and beer if you want to stop by and have a pint and hang out for a while.

-Brandon