Total Wine eliminating beer?

David Gunter

May 13, 2023, 7:55:38 PM5/13/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone heard what’s going on with beer sales at Total Wine? Beer that isn’t the mega-cases is now down to two aisles with half of one of those being non-alcoholic beer and seltzers. New Mexico beers have been squeezed to two sections of 4 shelves each. The selection is on par with what you see at any Albertsons or Smiths.

Looks like I’ll have to hit Konoman more frequently on my way home from LANL.

-david

Sent from my iPhone

brandon obrien

May 13, 2023, 8:21:24 PM5/13/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I've noticed the same thing, especially with the singles. I'm not sure if it's a casualty of weird supply issues or what. It was pretty disappointing last time I was there.

-Brandon

Eric Heinrich

May 13, 2023, 10:25:03 PM5/13/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Interesting, I just checked the website and it shows over 300 items currently in stock at the store here.  I have not shopped for beer lately so I cannot speak for  what is in the store so maybe the website needs to be updated.

Eric J. Heinrich | Realtor

Let's Connect    Follow Me

Ben Keough

May 14, 2023, 12:28:55 AM5/14/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I tend not to buy there anyway since so much of the good stuff is sitting out warm.