February Meeting + Stout Competition Reminder

brandon obrien

Feb 9, 2023, 10:53:55 AM2/9/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

This is a reminder that we'll be having our monthly meeting and mini club competition this upcoming Wednesday, February 15th at 6:30pm at the Santa Fe Brewing Co HQ party room (located on the second floor, behind the big sliding barn door).

The main focus of this meeting will be our stout competition!  I bought 500 disposable 3oz cups and some labels so we can flight all of the stouts at once.  I'll sacrifice my judging so I can pour the beers so they can be served blindly.

Voting will be ranked choice style where you pick your top three beers in the flight.  Since there will be a pretty wide variety of stouts, this will be based on your preference, not necessarily to a specific style.

We'll start the meeting by judging our club competition beers and then move on to sharing other beers.  If you're going to bring a stout for the competition or other homebrew to share, please take a minute to add it to our meeting tracker so we can flight the beers properly: http://brewmeeting.com/club/sdccb/setup (if you're adding a stout for the competition, be sure to check the 'This is a competition entry' checkbox).

See everyone there!

-Brandon

David Reagor

Feb 15, 2023, 6:21:37 PM2/15/23