$3500 For Sale! Turn-Key Electric Brewing System Bro Deal!

Warren Lail

Jul 31, 2021, 7:52:08 PM7/31/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I’m selling my 30 gallon Stout Tanks all electric HERMS brew system. Everything you need to brew up to 25 gallons! It includes:
30 gallon hot liquor tank with 5500 watt heating elements
30 gallon brew kettle with 5500 watt heating elements
30 gallon mash tun with custom Jaybird false bottom
17 gallon Ss Brewtech conical fermenter with large butterfly dump valves
2 Chugger recirc/transfer pumps with stainless heads
1 High Gravity electric controller for mash tun and HLT
1 High Gravity boil controller
44 (I think) triclover clamps
Stainless barbs of all types
Quick release stainless fittings and all hoses (braided silicone - the good stuff)
Stainless valves
With two 30 amp outlets, you can dump 11,000 watts into the brew kettle and bring 25 gallons of wort to a boil in no time.

Contact me for more details or if you have questions. If you purchase this system, I will coordinate a brew day with you to show you the ropes (it can be configured for fly-sparge, batch sparge, or no-sparge).

Warren

There’s a file size limit on emails so I’ll post photos in small groups

image0.jpeg

John Rowley

Jul 31, 2021, 8:02:56 PM7/31/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com