GABF

Tom Russo

Jul 12, 2022, 5:01:02 PM7/12/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Anybody going to GABF?  I got Georgia and I tickets for the Thursday session.  (Supposed to be the one with the least vomiting).  Member presale ends today.  Public sale starts tomorrow.

Tom

Sent from Mail for Windows

Corey Tresidder

Jul 12, 2022, 6:18:42 PM7/12/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
highly recommended to everyone if you've never gone (the fest not the vomiting)

ERIC HEINRICH

Jul 13, 2022, 12:17:03 AM7/13/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking about it.  A bit of a drive but I could see the fun in going the same time as other club members since I have never been.

Eric