Susan's is moving

David Gunter

Apr 26, 2021, 2:23:07 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
This may be useful info to some of you. Susan's is too far out of the way for me to visit all that often, and even more so with the upcoming move.

EdibleAdForMoving-1-page-001.jpg
--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

John Rowley

Apr 26, 2021, 2:35:33 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
That's a strange spot.  I guess being too close to Shipotle has increased their toilet paper bill to the point of needing to move.  Makes sense.  Their hot salsa runs right through me every time.

Best,
John

Stephen Bohannon

Apr 26, 2021, 4:42:38 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I wish that place was still the Santa Fe Complex. So many mind-stoking conversions and events held there. Shitty that it is about to be a liquor store with a ridiculous entry to its parking lot.

David Gunter

Apr 26, 2021, 4:51:49 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
According to them, they lost the lease at the current spot. I’m not sure why they picked the new spot, however. Seems doomed to fail.

--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:23 PM David Gunter <da...@davidgunter.com> wrote:
This may be useful info to some of you. Susan's is too far out of the way for me to visit all that often, and even more so with the upcoming move.

<EdibleAdForMoving-1-page-001.jpg>

--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

A A

Apr 26, 2021, 4:56:01 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com

Who takes 3 months to move a ½ mile?

David Gunter

Apr 26, 2021, 5:26:13 PM4/26/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Someone stuck waiting for a new lease I suppose.