Stout Invitational, March 5th, Bathtub Row Brewing Co-Op, Los Alamos

Corey Tresidder

Feb 24, 2022, 6:01:22 PM2/24/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey all, the Stout Invitational is coming up, ticket sales end March 4th, anyone care to join me and Eric at the 12pm session, it would be cool to have a club presence. I don't have an extra ticket but I do have 1 space available for a lift to and from but only for that session (my wife needs to be back in SF early afternoon). First to claim here gets it.

Cheers!

- Corey

Corey Tresidder

Feb 25, 2022, 12:51:13 AM2/25/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers

Corey Tresidder

Mar 1, 2022, 6:54:08 PM3/1/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Session 1 at 12 is the only one left, the 2pm and 4pm sessions are sold out. This will sell out too so get a ticket ASAP if you want to go.

brandon obrien

Mar 2, 2022, 8:32:27 AM3/2/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Sorry, wish I could go.  I've already got other plans happening on Saturday.  Hope it's a great time!

-Brandon

John Rowley

Mar 2, 2022, 8:44:23 AM3/2/22
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sangres,
We are selling raffle tickets to win tickets to the 2 pm session for 5 bucks a piece at the tap room.  All proceeds will go back to the Guild.  As of yesterday, we had barely sold any raffle tickets.  You have a great chance at winning, and Tyler and I will announce the winners on Friday night on our Facebook Live stream.

Sadly we need to bottle, so we won't be going, but we thought it would be good to make a donation in lieu of entering beer, as our stout inventory is fairly limited right now.

Come by, grab a beer and a couple raffle tickets, and hopefully you'll win tickets.

Cheers,
John