Grain order is in, please send the payment

Corey Tresidder

Jun 5, 2023, 5:23:31 PM6/5/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hi all, I'll try this as last week Google Groups deleted immediately anything I tried to post in the previous thread.

From the Worthogs:

Shawn is ready to place his order. Please pay Thomas via Venmo or Paypal for what you have ordered. Make sure to use friends and family so no fees are incurred!

PS. Shipping is being covered by the brewery

Venmo: @Thomas-Tkach

Ben Keough

Jun 5, 2023, 5:25:55 PM6/5/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, great news re: the shipping. Payment is on its way!

George Candal

Jun 5, 2023, 6:11:36 PM6/5/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers

Thank you! Payment Sent!