Heading down to Southwest Grape & Grain

David Gunter

Apr 22, 2021, 8:02:15 PM4/22/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm heading down to SWG&G tomorrow for brewing supplies. I'm happy to pick up anything for others. You can purchase and pay online if you want, or if it is easier to send me a list of what you want, I'll do that as well.

-david
--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

ERIC HEINRICH

Apr 23, 2021, 9:54:54 AM4/23/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I will be placing an order for a dunkelweizen kit and would appreciate it if you would pick it up for me if it is not too late to ask this favor.

Thanks,

Eric J. Heinrich

Apr 23, 2021, 10:42:53 AM4/23/21
to nmsdccb
Not a problem, Eric. I should be heading down in the 2pm time frame.