March Club Meeting and possible St. Patrick's day pub crawl

brandon obrien

Mar 8, 2022, 1:55:08 PM3/8/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

Our March meeting will take place on Wednesday the 16th at 6:30pm at Chili Line Brewing Co (Thanks Xander!).  Some topics to discuss will be what we want our next quarterly mini club competition theme/beer to be, upcoming club elections and dues and a possible St. Patrick's day pub crawl.

St. Patrick's day is Thursday the 17th (the day after our club meeting).  There was some talk about doing a club crawl during last month's meeting. If there's interest, I propose we meet at the Railyard (starting time 5-5:30? later? earlier?) and hit Bosque, 2nd Street, Violet Crown with NM Hard Cider Taproom and Santa Fe Breakroom as other options within easy walking distance. There's plenty of food at the establishments and along the way.

It doesn't feel like it right now, but Spring is around the corner and Tumbleroot is opening their patio on St. Patrick's day, so be sure to get out there and enjoy it once the weather starts cooperating again!

See everyone next week!

-Brandon