rhizomes?

Ed Williams

Apr 6, 2021, 8:12:12 PM4/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know if there's a place in town that sells quality hop rhizomes? Looking to grow some versatile backyard hops that do well in this climate. Southwest G&G hasn't gotten their order yet and I'm worried it will be too hot to plant by the time they come in

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

John Rowley

Apr 6, 2021, 8:37:33 PM4/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Maybe reach out to Jami at Beer Creek?  Those guys are involved with the Crossing Sabres hop farm so they might have some that are well acclimated to the area.  Also, you can get a pizza when you're there.  Lots of winning.

Ed Williams

Apr 6, 2021, 9:21:28 PM4/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Good idea, thanks John

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

David Gunter

Apr 6, 2021, 9:39:04 PM4/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Also try checking with Stone Lizard Hops.

And Ted, any idea if we can get more from SFBC'S hop farm this year?

jtbolleter

Apr 6, 2021, 10:04:41 PM4/6/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Let me check with Brian.

jtbolleter

Apr 11, 2021, 5:58:25 PM4/11/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I may have a few for you. Give me a call.
Ted
6705171