Official SDCCB T-shirt ordering information

brandon obrien

Apr 25, 2023, 2:38:52 PM4/25/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Hey Sangres,

I want to get the ball rolling on this, as we've waited long enough for our next round of shirts. I will be placing the shirt order on Friday, May 12th, so if you are going to want a new shirt(s) this round, make sure to get me the money before then (payment options below).

We'll be ordering T-Shirts and Work Shirts. You can pick any of the colors available on UPrinting and the sizing you want.  The prices for the shirts will not change based on the color / sizing options. Both options will have a printed small, full color, logo on the left chest and a large, full color, logo on the back.

T-Shirts will cost $27.00 each after tax and shipping.

Work shirts will cost $57.00 each after tax and shipping.

The color options for the two types of shirts are here:

To find the color you want, just hover over the color options and record the color(s) you want.

To pay for the shirts, you can send the payment via a few options:

1. PayPal: brandon....@gmail.com (make sure to select gift or else they'll tack on fees)

3. Check or Cash mailed / dropped off:
Brandon OBrien
917 Placita Chaco
Santa Fe, NM 87505
(checks should be made payable to Brandon OBrien)

Since we don't have a club bank account set up yet, I'll be personally paying for the shirts.  This means if I don't get a payment for your order by May 12th, it won't be included in this round of ordering.

Please email me directly (brandon....@gmail.com) with the size and color choices for the shirt(s) you're paying for.  You can also include this information in your payment.

Samples of the shirts:

T-shirts:
T-shirt sample.png

Work shirts:
work shirt sample.png
Thanks for your patience while we got this figured out!

-Brandon

brandon obrien

May 3, 2023, 3:07:21 PM5/3/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
This is a reminder that I will be placing the shirt order on Friday, May 12th, so if you are going to want a new shirt(s) this round, make sure to get me the money before then (payment options below). I'm not sure when the next round of shirt orders will be (hopefully not another 5 years...), so if you want a shirt any time soon, this is your chance.

I've already received a few orders but want to make sure anyone who is thinking about getting a shirt has the opportunity.

Warren Lail

May 3, 2023, 5:54:39 PM5/3/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Brandon,

Light gray XL please. Paid via PayPal.

Thank you for doing this for the club!

Warren

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2023, at 1:07 PM, brandon obrien <brandon....@gmail.com> wrote:

<T-shirt sample.png>

Work shirts:
<work shirt sample.png>

Thanks for your patience while we got this figured out!

-Brandon

ERIC HEINRICH

May 8, 2023, 5:24:32 PM5/8/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I will take 2 t-shirts one in black and the other the blue that is the 4th color in on the bottom row of the color selection.

May 8, 2023, 5:25:17 PM5/8/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
2 XL t-shirts.

May 12, 2023, 10:07:44 AM5/12/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
This is a reminder that I will be placing the shirt order on Today, May 12th @ 4pm, so if you are going to want a new shirt(s) this round, make sure to get me the order information before then (payment options below). I'm not sure when the next round of shirt orders will be (hopefully not another 5 years...), so if you want a shirt any time soon, this is your chance.

I think everyone who expressed interest in a shirt has placed an order, but I wanted to put this out as a final reminder. So far I have orders from:

* Corey
* Eric
* David G
* George
* Michael
* Warren
* Tom

Eric Heinrich

May 12, 2023, 11:59:26 AM5/12/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I came by the house earlier and knocked but only the dog responded so I left a check on your windshield.

Eric J. Heinrich | Realtor

Let's Connect    Follow Me