SDCCB Monthly Meeting Reminder - This Wednesday @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Dec 19, 2022, 1:47:51 PM12/19/22
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
This is a reminder that we'll be holding our monthly meeting this Wednesday at 6:30pm at the SFBC HQ's party room.  Even though it's close to the holidays, there were enough of us last meeting that expressed interest in having our normal meeting this month.

If you are planning on coming to the meeting, please add your beers to our meeting tracker here: https://brewmeeting.com/club/sdccb/setup

No real items to discuss, but if there's something you want to bring up, please do so! It does sound like Winterbrew is back at the Railyard and will take place in January.  It's been a great event in the past and hopefully it continues to be after a couple year hiatus.

-Brandon