T-Shirts

ERIC HEINRICH

Apr 21, 2023, 2:10:28 PM4/21/23
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
Two important questions regarding ordering t-shirts are the following:
What is the current price quote?
What is the maximum $ amount everyone is willing to pay?

I have ordered from Cafepress.com and just checked their website and spoke with a representative who told me we can get 40% off on orders for multiple items.  There is no minimum order and no setup fee.  The website does not mention shipping costs.

Eric

brandon obrien

Apr 21, 2023, 2:37:13 PM4/21/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
When I was looking for the cheapest solution without minimums, UPrinting.com had the best prices.  If Cafepress can beat the prices below, then it's definitely worth exploring.

Uprinting prices (no minimums)

* Work shirt: est $50 per shirt
* T-shirts: $20 per shirt (prices went up 3 dollars since I last checked)

With UPrinting we can also mix and match colors and sizes without any problems. These would have a small logo on the front chest and a large logo on the back.

-Brandon

Ben Keough

Apr 21, 2023, 3:23:21 PM4/21/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Another good option to look at is Spring. The union I was in at work uses them for the shirts/hoodies and I thought they were very nice quality.

-Ben

Stephen Bohannon

Apr 21, 2023, 4:37:22 PM4/21/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if you need any support with this. I have all necessary formats for the SDCCB logo.

Miss y'all.

Stephen Bohannon

jtbolleter

Apr 21, 2023, 10:26:16 PM4/21/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Do we need to update our information on the website or our orders that are still in there good for for this next order?
Ted

brandon obrien

Apr 21, 2023, 10:30:41 PM4/21/23
to nms...@googlegroups.com
That other form was to gauge interest and see what kind of numbers we were looking at.  There will be an official order form we'll send out with exact pricing once we nail down the vendor.

-Brandon