Reminder: Christmas Potluck is Saturday 12/7

David Gunter

Dec 5, 2019, 12:12:37 PM12/5/19
to nmsdccb
Hi Everyone,

Only a few people have signed up so far via the spreadsheet:

Please sign up even if you do not plan to bring a food dish since I need a good count of who's coming for making the chicken.

-david

--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, NM

Bill Eckman

Dec 5, 2019, 2:02:45 PM12/5/19
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,
You can leave Becca and I out of the chicken count.
-Bill

James Bolleter

Dec 5, 2019, 2:11:40 PM12/5/19
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave,

 Sorry I haven't gotten ahold of you but we have a previous commitment and will not be there.

Ted

Eric Heinrich

Dec 5, 2019, 3:18:38 PM12/5/19
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing a macaroni and beef casserole.

Eric J. Heinrich

Keller Williams Realty

130 Lincoln Avenue, Suite K

Santa Fe, NM 87507

Office Phone: 505-983-5151

Cell Phone: 575-706-1248

Email: eriche...@kw.com

dogunter

Dec 5, 2019, 3:19:35 PM12/5/19
to nmsdccb
Don't tell me what you're bringing in email - jot it down on the spreadsheet, please. I'm not going to follow a dozen email threads.

Thanks all.

Ed Williams

Dec 5, 2019, 3:23:23 PM12/5/19
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could be there but I’m out of town this weekend. Have fun!

Tom Russo

Mar 16, 2021, 5:42:11 PM3/16/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

If any of you are looking for somebody to vote for in the AHA Governing
Committee Elections, I suggest Bruce Buerger.  I've met Bruce a few
times and seen him at many beer events while I lived in Chicago.  He was
the organizer of the first competition I judged and he set up the exam
where I improved my rank.  He was one of a group of Milwaukee judges
that I'd see at many Chicago competitions.  He has definitely worked
hard for homebrewing.

Thanks,
Tom