Monthly meeting reminder - July 21 @ 6:30pm

brandon obrien

Jul 12, 2021, 10:45:53 AM7/12/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
The July meeting will take place at 6:30pm on Wednesday, July 21st at David Gunter's house (directions at the bottom).

David will be firing up the grill and cooking for the meeting, so PLEASE RSVP if you're going to be there so he knows how much food to get.

Please bring a chair and tasting glasses.  I'm not sure if the compostable sampling cups made it to David, but plan on bringing a glass in case they don't get there.

The main topic point for the meeting will be the BJCP exam (and monthly style tastings).  I also want to get the Fall mini-club competition style nailed down.  Being in the Fall, a crisp lager (festbier, marzen, etc) is my first choice, but we can decide on that as a club.

From David: My address is 40 Corral Blanco Road, 87508, and it is easy to find using Google maps. Basically, head south on NM-14/Cerrillos Rd to the NM-599 intersection, turn south, then take the immediate left onto the I-25 east frontage road. Continue south for about 4 miles until you come to Corral Blanco and we are about .6 miles down the road, on the right.

-Brandon

ERIC HEINRICH

Jul 12, 2021, 11:23:43 AM7/12/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I will be attending the July meeting.

Eric

Jul 13, 2021, 8:49:29 AM7/13/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I have a conflict for next week, so I will miss the meeting. Enjoy the beers without me. Also, I liked option 2 for holding the judging exams next spring to give us time to organize the tastings and prep work.

Dave T.

Sent from my iPhone

Ken Reese

Jul 13, 2021, 2:52:25 PM7/13/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be there

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2021, at 7:49 AM, David Teter <redme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looks like I have a conflict for next week, so I will miss the meeting. Enjoy the beers without me. Also, I liked option 2 for holding the judging exams next spring to give us time to organize the tastings and prep work.

Corey Tresidder

Jul 13, 2021, 5:06:20 PM7/13/21
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers
I will be out of town, see you all in August

- Corey

Ed Williams

Jul 14, 2021, 7:57:51 PM7/14/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I’m planning on making this one

Ed Williams
Reporter
Searchlight New Mexico
Signal: 505-699-6401

Lorrey Muellenberg

Jul 15, 2021, 3:27:22 PM7/15/21
to Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers

I have the disposable glasses and will bring them, provided I make a 30 minute connection at O"hare.  Which means everyone should bring their own glasses. So put me down as a maybe for the meeting.

Cheers,
Lorrey

david

Jul 15, 2021, 3:33:46 PM7/15/21
to nmsdccb
I also have a sleeve of the disposable glasses, so please don't worry. Good luck with the trip!
--
David Gunter
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Tom Russo

Jul 19, 2021, 8:19:53 PM7/19/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Warren Lail

Jul 19, 2021, 9:50:13 PM7/19/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

Warren

Sent from my iPhone

Warren Lail

Jul 21, 2021, 6:37:56 PM7/21/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Something's come up. Won’t be able to make the meeting after all.

Warren

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2021, at 7:50 PM, Warren Lail <wkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will be there.

Lorrey Muellenberg

Jul 21, 2021, 7:19:21 PM7/21/21
to nms...@googlegroups.com
Made my connection.  I’ll be there.
Cheers
Lorrey

Sent from Lorrey's HAL 9001.

On Jul 21, 2021, at 4:37 PM, Warren Lail <wkl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Something's come up. Won’t be able to make the meeting after all.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sangre de Cristo Craft Brewers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nmsdccb/A73C5D31-56E6-42D3-9503-AF0D87CB3215%40gmail.com.

Nathan Hjelm