Re: Starting a matlab nmrML toolbox ?

Steffen Neumann

Sep 9, 2014, 3:54:01 PM9/9/14
to Hao, Jie, nmrml
Hi Jie,

just as a followup to your last mail,
here are some code snippets from unitTests
how I tested encoding and decoding in R.

https://github.com/sneumann/NMR-ML/blob/master/tools/Parser_and_Converters/R/nmRIO/inst/unitTests/runit.base64.R

Yours,
Steffen

--
IPB Halle AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann http://www.IPB-Halle.DE

Steffen Neumann

Sep 9, 2014, 4:13:29 PM9/9/14
to Hao, Jie, nmrml
Hi again,

I remembered another example here in the vignette to nmRIO:
https://github.com/nmrML/nmrML/tree/master/tools/Parser_and_Converters/R/nmRIO/vignettes
see also the attached PDF.

One more thing, I used a link to my github repo,
of course the authoritative source should be the nmrML repo:
https://github.com/nmrML/nmrML/blob/master/tools/Parser_and_Converters/R/nmRIO/inst/unitTests/runit.base64.R

Yours,
Steffen

On Di, 2014-09-09 at 21:53 +0200, Steffen Neumann wrote:
> https://github.com/sneumann/NMR-ML/blob/master/tools/Parser_and_Converters/R/nmRIO/inst/unitTests/runit.base64.R
nmRIO.pdf
signature.asc

Steffen Neumann

Oct 1, 2014, 8:15:22 AM10/1/14
to nmrml, Ebbels, Timothy M D, Huiru Tang, Daniel Schober, Reza Salek, yulan...@wipm.ac.cn, Hao, Jie
Dear Jie,

Thanks for getting this started!

On So, 2014-09-28 at 04:46 +0000, Hao, Jie wrote:
> The first version of Matlab parser for nmrML is now on github,
> https://github.com/nmrML/nmrML/tree/master/tools/Parser_and_Converters/Matlab
> Please let me know if there is any problem using it.

I tried using it with Octave, since we don't have Matlab
at the institute. Unfortunately the XML support in Octave
is quite behind Matlab. With zero matlab/octave knowledge,
I also didn't succeed in installing xmltree [1], so I am afraid
I couldn't test it myself.

I hope you get more success stories from the other testers here.

Yours,
Steffen

[1] http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/linkexchange/links/2701-xmltree-an-xml-toolbox-for-matlab
signature.asc